HowGood is an independent research company and SaaS data platform with the world’s largest database on food product sustainability. With more than 33,000 ingredients, chemicals and materials assessed, HowGood helps leading brands, retailers, suppliers and restaurants to measure, manage, and communicate their environmental and social impact.
Measure, Manage, and Communicate your Impact
with HowGood Sustainability Intelligence
The world's largest product sustainability database
HowGood is a sustainability intelligence SaaS company with the world's largest food product sustainability database. We provide detailed sustainability metrics at the ingredient, product or company level to drive impact-driven decision making and public communications.
SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT INNOVATION
Measure and manage your impact
Use Latis to determine your sustainability performance against 8 environmental and social impact metrics.
- Determine your emissions baseline for company goal-setting
- Discover sustainable ingredient alternatives
- Identify ingredient hot spots and high-potential sourcing shifts
- Compare your performance to the industry
MARKETING & SALES ACTIVATION
Communicate your sustainability
Quantify and communicate the unique sustainability performance of your products.
- Calculate your carbon footprint to use on-pack
- Easily export your own sustainability scorecard for B2B sales
- Discover new sustainability marketing narratives
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Streamline your supplier data requests
Manage your Scope 3 impact and supplier data requests with a streamlined portal to collect, integrate, and analyze your supply system.
- Calculate your impact using supplier-specific data
- Connect to a supplier database to find new, sustainable ingredient alternatives
“Our customers need holistic, sustainable ingredient solutions to meet consumer and regulatory demands for greater transparency. Partnering with HowGood provides third-party validation of the sustainability impact of our ingredients and enables our customers to confidently make informed decisions.”
– Brian Nash
Vice President, Corporate Sustainability at Ingredion